Here's a fun twist on a yummy dip. Throw these ingredients in the blender and bam!
- One can of organic white beans
- Two tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- One clove of garlic
- Juice of one lemon
- Three Tablespoons hemp seeds
- Three Tablespoons Poppy seeds
- Two Tablespoons tomato salsa
- Salt to taste
- Open can. Throw entire contents with the liquid into blender.
- Throw all other ingredients into blender or food processor.
The Low Down
This nutritional beast of a hummus contains zero added oil.
By using hemp seeds in the mix, you'll get really good for you Omega 3s plus added protein.
While most recipes ask you to drain and rinse the beans, you don't need to for this recipe, saving you an extra minute or two. The reason being, beans are so nutritious, that even the liquid from inside the can contains really good for you minerals. Since you are using a BPA-free can of organic beans, it'll all good. So keep the liquid and ditch the oil!