This is so simple and so filling, it'd be crazy not to make it.
- 1 can pinto beans
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- Two tablespoons of seeds of any kind - I used 1 Tbl pumpkin and 1Tbl chia
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- Use a spoon to place on parchment paper. Spread it out so its thin.
- Bake at 400 degrees until crispy for about 40 minutes. (Every oven is different so take a peek after 30 minutes. You'll want it to be crispy, but not burn)
The Low Down
Although it has the consistency of a cracker, it has the satisfying effect of pinto beans. Full of fiber, protein, and vitamins and minerals. This low-glycemic "cracker" will sustain your energy and leave you full for hours!
These are super great topped with White Bean Balsamic Hummus and work great as appetizers for a dinner party, a mid-day snack, or part of a wholesome meal.