A real winner. This is a new and improved recipe for this holiday season. And the verdict came in with glowing reviews. Probably the best bars we've made to date. It's healthy, delicious, and guilt-free. Could you really ask for more?
Try it for dessert, a snack, or a healthy on-the-go breakfast. It's all good and yummy.
- 1.5 cups oat bran blended to flour
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup almond or cashew milk
- 2 banana
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 tsp - 1.5 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Generous handfuls of chocolate chips. I use Lily's brand stevia sweetened vegan chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend oat bran in a blender till a flour forms.
- Blend all other ingredients.
- Mix in handfuls of chocolate chips and stir into batter.
- Place batter in a parchment paper lined baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35 mins or until toothpick comes out clean