This is how all fast food should be: Fast, easy, healthy, cleansing, energy providing & nourishing. You can literally make this in 3 minutes. Its incredibly satisfying and rich in nutrients.
I love when I bite into a salad and every bite is uniform in taste, texture and nutrition. This salad does just that.
By using beans and hummus with no added oil or fat, I can then use my favorite oil, flax-seed. Flax seed oil is one of the best sources of clean Omega 3 fatty acid. Plus this is a very hearty combination. So your tastebuds and waistline will agree.
This is a fast recipe. That means, the individual amount of each ingredient is not important. You don't need exact measurements. You can eye everything. More or less of any ingredients makes no difference.
- 2 cups Kale, washed and cut up
- 1/3 cup Fat-free, low soduium, organic refried (black or pinto) beans in a bpa-free can.
- 1/3 cup Oil-free hummus (homemade or store bought)
- 2 tablespoons Flax seed oil
- Sprinkling of Hemp seeds
- Spinkling of Himalayan Salt
- (Optional: touch of hot sauce)
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Plate it and eat it.