- I head of kale (curly kale works best, but any variation will do)
- 2 medium sized beets.
- Seeds of one pomegranate
- Handful of hempseed
- 4 Tablespoons Flaxseed oil
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon honey mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil the beets in water until they are tender.
- When the beets have boiled, do not drain the water. It should be bright red. Drink it, it's filled with nutrients.
- Remove the skin of the cooked beets and chop into bite size pieces.
- Chop kale finely and deseed the pomegranate.
- Add the beets, pomegranate and hempseed to the kale.
- Toss with oil and mustard. Add extra oil/mustard for the dressing amount you desire.