I'm very excited about these muffins. They are moist, fluffy, & delicious and soooooo easy to make. It's basically a dump-it-all-in the blender kind of recipe, making it the easiest muffin recipe you've ever made. With your left over time, enjoy relaxing with a muffin in one hand and a cup of tea in the next, or perhaps you'll just grab one as you head out the door in the morning.
Since all the ingredients are plant-based and there's no raw egg to worry about, you can taste the batter as you go and adjust to your personal sweetness. I used 6 medjool dates, feel free to add more dates or less dates to achieve your personal sweetness level.
As all FastBeets recipes are, its foolproof. Meaning that you won't mess it up even if you run short on an ingredient or are heavy handed with another.
The Low Down
These muffins are loaded with fiber, protein, and healthy fats. They will really keep you full and satisfied. Plus they satisfy like a dessert so its a win-win.
- 1.5 cups oatbran
- .5 cup raw almonds
- .5 cup apple butter
- .5 cup almond butter
- .5 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp Acv
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 apple cut into thin and small slices (or julienned)
- 1 -1.5 cups almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 dates (add more or less dates depending on your personal sweet tooth
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a high-powered blender add oatbran and almonds. Blend until you get a flour.
- Add all other ingredients to the blender except the apple slices, blend until a smooth batter is formed. You may need to add a tad bit more milk if it's not blending smoothly.
- Stir in apples.
- Spoon batter onto muffin tins and bake for 20-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Nutritional Info Per Muffin:
- Fat 6grams
- Cholesterol 0
- Sodium 22
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 3g
- Protein 4g
- Sugar 8g
I'm so glad you're making a FastBeets recipe! Tag me in a pic of your FastBeets Apple Pie Muffins. I can't wait to see your creation!